Fundraising Opportunity for
Animal Shelters and Rescue Groups
We'll Raise Funds for Your Animal Shelter or Rescue
As long-time animal-rescue volunteers, we have tremendous respect and a ton of gratitude for all who do the difficult and dedicated work of saving animals whose lives are in jeopardy, and we want to help as much as possible.
Our motivation for creating and marketing The CoatHook Pet Comb has been two-fold:
- To offer a uniquely designed and highly effective grooming tool for pet guardians.
- To raise funds that support rescue work at a much higher level than ever and on a continuing basis.
Here's How the Program Works — For You, It’s Super Easy
Someone from your organization emails us to request participation in the fundraising program. Participating organizations must have 501(c)(3) status from the IRS.
We create a fundraising campaign page promoting your organization here on our website. See an example.
You promote the organization’s campaign to friends, fans, and followers — we’ll provide a graphic similar to this one, which you can publish on your website and social media channels as well as in your e-newsletters with a link to your fundraising campaign page.
For every CoatHook sold from your page, we’ll donate $5 to your organization. We send a check each month for all sales we receive during the previous month.
Email us to let us know you're ready to enroll your organization in the program.
We look forward to hearing from you, getting you started, and supporting your work!
— Lisa and Sheldon Perkins
Lifelong Animal Lovers,
Long-Time Animal-Rescue Volunteers
Our Fundraising Program — Background, Accomplishments, and Goals
In 2016, we began to donate $5 (25%) of every CoatHook sale generated from the fundraising campaign pages of participating shelters and rescues.
Now, 52 organizations in 23 states have benefitted from the program, and to date, we've donated almost $10,000 to help these worthy causes — we expect to exceed that milestone before the end of 2021.
It’s part of our dream to support at least one rescue organization in every state across the country. We have 27 more states to add to our map — it’s a tall order, but you can help — and there are FREE CoatHooks in it for you — by sending your favorite rescue group to this page!
Get FREE CoatHooks for Referring Your Favorite Animal Shelter or Rescue Organization to Us — Here’s How:
Send your favorite animal rescue or shelter a link to this page, so they can learn about how the program can benefit them — then email us to let us know who we can expect to hear from.
If your referral turns into a new enrollment, we’ll send you a FREE CoatHook!
If your referral puts a new state on our fundraising program map, we’ll send you TWO FREE CoatHooks! — one for you and one for a friend!
And, of course, we always send a bunch of free CoatHooks to the shelter / rescue to try out.
If they enroll in the program, we send more free CoatHooks for them to include in their raffle- and auction-based fundraisers.
So, let’s get your favorite rescue raking in the dough with the CoatHook!
Participating Shelter and Rescue Organizations
- A Paw in the Door, Maine
- Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue, New York
- American Belgian Malinois Rescue
- BarkVille Dog Rescue, Georgia
- Bertie County Humane Society, North Carolina
- Big Fluffy Dog Rescue, Tennessee
- Big Hearts for Big Dogs, Florida
- Blue Bell Foundation for Cats, California
- C&W Rustic Hollow Shelter, Iowa
- The Cat House, Nebraska
- The Cat House on the Kings, California
- Forever Home Feline Ranch, Illinois
- Foundation for TJO Animals, Massachusetts
- Friends of Felines Kansas
- Friends of Feral Felines, Maine
- Friends of Stark Pound, Ohio
- Furever Home Kitty Rescue, California
- Good Karma Rescue of Vermont
- Granite State Dog Recovery, New Hampshire
- Harvest Hills Animal Shelter, Maine
- Homeless Animal Rescue Team (HART), Maine
- Hospice Hearts, Illinois
- Imminent Danger German Shepherd Rescue, Tennessee
- K9s On The Front Line, Maine
- Kopy Kat Sanctuary, Pennsylvania
- Keitha's Kittie Rescue, Oregon
- Maine Greyhound Placement Service
- Midcoast Humane of Brunswick, Maine
- Midwest Pets for Life, Iowa
- National Anatolian Shepherd Rescue Network
- Nevada SPCA
- New England Lab Rescue
- NH Kittens
- Old Dogs New Digs, Maine
- PAWS of Dale Hollow, Tennessee
- Peppertree Rescue, New York
- Pet Adoption League of New York Chow Chow Rescue
- PetNet, Illinois
- Pets Alive, New York
- Pope Memorial SPCA Concord-Merrimack County, New Hampshire
- Protectors of Animal Life Society (P.A.L.S.), Maine
- Purr-fect Match Animal Rescue, Wisconsin
- Purrfect Smiles, North Carolina
- Releash Atlanta, Georgia
- Real Good Dog Rescue, Tennessee
- Sauver Des Chiens, Louisiana and Texas
- Shenandoah Shepherd Rescue, Virginia
- Shiba Inu Rescue of Texas
- Southwest Florida House Rabbit Rescue
- Tall Tails Beagle Rescue, Maine
- Voiceless-MI, Michigan
- Yoga4Cats, Illinois