A CoatHook to Benefit
About This Fundraiser
This fundraiser benefits Voiceless-MI, Michigan's community-supported animal rescue and welfare organization.
Voiceless-MI has been working since 2009 to advocate and provide for the welfare of companion animals in the following ways:
- Fighting for the abolishment of pound seizure (the practice of selling or giving shelter cats and dogs to laboratories for experimentation),
- Building a foster-home network that spares homeless dogs and cats from stressful shelter environments,
- Reducing unwanted pet populations with a spay / neuter / vaccination program for feral cats as well as a spay/neuter program for dogs and cats whose families can't afford to sterilize them,
- Supplying feral cats with shelter, food, and supplies,
- Supporting efforts and initiatives that benefit the protection of animals, and
- Supporting humane education programs that encourage respect and compassion for all animals.
In these ways, Voiceless-MI strives to be a strong and influential voice for the voiceless.
We are glad to have the opportunity to support Voiceless-MI's work by pitching in to cover expenses for veterinary care and supplies.
About This Product
The CoatHook gathers and removes shedding undercoat fur from cats, dogs, and rabbits without pulling or cutting the outer layers of fur, the way some pet combs do.
The CoatHook’s long tines reach through the outer layer of fur, and the small hooks at the ends of the tines gently but very effectively gather and remove downy shedding undercoat fur.
A series of graduated hooks along the top of the tines can be used to gently tease out tangled fur.
The CoatHook works really well on dogs that have coats that shed, such as Labs, Collies, Shepherds, and mixed breeds, as well as medium-long to long-haired cats.
Watch the video below to learn more about the CoatHook and see it in action.
Made in Maine, USA.