A CoatHook to Benefit the SPCA of Hancock County, Maine
About This Fundraiser
This fundraiser benefits the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) of Hancock County, Maine, an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated since 1911 to promoting the care and well-being of all living creatures through its work:
- Protecting and sheltering lost, abandoned, and relinquished companion animals
- Facilitating adoptions for all animals in their care
- Promoting kindness toward animals and campaigning to prevent cruelty
- Educating the public on pet overpopulation and proper animal care
- Campaigning for spaying and neutering all companion animals
- Funding a low-cost spay/neuter program with the cooperation of local veterinarians
Thank you for joining us in supporting the hard work of SPCA of Hancock County, Maine.
About This Product
The CoatHook gathers and removes shedding undercoat fur from cats, dogs, and rabbits without pulling or cutting the outer layers of fur, the way some pet combs do.
The CoatHook’s long tines reach through the outer layer of fur, and the small hooks at the ends of the tines gently but very effectively gather and remove downy shedding undercoat fur.
A series of graduated hooks along the top of the tines can be used to gently tease out tangled fur.
The CoatHook works really well on dogs that have coats that shed, such as Labs, Collies, Shepherds, and mixed breeds, as well as medium-long to long-haired cats.
Watch the video below to learn more about the CoatHook and see it in action.
Made in Maine, USA.