A CoatHook to Benefit
Imminent Danger German Shepherd Rescue
About This Fundraiser
$5 of every CoatHook sold from this page goes to Imminent Danger German Shepherd Rescue, a no-kill, all-volunteer organization whose members are passionate about German Shepherd Dogs. This rescue focuses on helping GSDs who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in high-kill shelters or otherwise homeless, lost, neglected, or abandoned by humans they loved.
Here are some of IDGSR's goals:
- Build a network of foster homes to ensure that a safe, comfortable home is available to all GSDs in need.
- Evaluate dogs' temperaments to ensure they are well suited to their adoptive families.
- Reinforce basic training, socialization, and house manners.
- Provide medical care, vaccinations, and spay / neuter to all adoptable dogs.
- Encourage responsible action to reunite lost dogs with their owners.
- Strengthen the human/dog bond with the recommendation of obedience training and behavioral advice that focuses on the needs of both people and dogs.
- Promote education about responsible pet ownership, including spaying / neutering, and humane, respectful treatment of all animals.
We are pleased and proud to be supporting the work of IDGSR — not only are their efforts much needed and greatly appreciated, but the CoatHook works particularly well on the shedding undercoat of the German Shepherd breed.
About This Product
The CoatHook gathers and removes shedding undercoat fur from cats, dogs, and rabbits without pulling or cutting the outer layers of fur, the way some pet combs do.
The CoatHook’s long tines reach through the outer layer of fur, and the small hooks at the ends of the tines gently but very effectively gather and remove downy shedding undercoat fur.
A series of graduated hooks along the top of the tines can be used to gently tease out tangled fur.
The CoatHook works really well on dogs that have coats that shed, such as Labs, Collies, Shepherds, and mixed breeds, as well as medium-long to long-haired cats.
Watch the video below to learn more about the CoatHook and see it in action.
Made in Maine, USA.